Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12-27-10

Hey Family!!
It was so good to talk to you on Saturday!! I loved it. I was able to hear everyone good until the last bit when the phone went crazy. That is nice that you get free calls to Brazil.. Is that why you switched companies? When I tried calling you from the church to tell you to call me back, it said that your number doesn´t accept blocked calls and I guess the church here is a blocked number. That is why Elder Wells parents called you instead. I am glad everything worked out though. I was nervous when I heard there was phone problems earlier with the other missionaries. It was great to hear everone´s voice again though!! I loved it. I am glad everyone had a good Christmas! It sounded fun there. I don´t really have any news for you cause nothing really happened yesterday. We only had one investigator come to church yesterday. That was a little upsetting. Oh, and Itaro (the guy who was supposed to be baptized on Sat.) still wants to be baptized. His parents got in a bad fight on Friday and so he left to his Grandma´s house and that is why he missed the interview and baptism. Hopefully next saturday will work out. The transfer calls still haven´t come yet. I think they will come tonight... hopefully. When I got transferred from Sobral the call came late Monday night. So I am hoping it will be the same way this time too.
Dad, I really don´t miss the winter weather haha. I do kind of miss driving in the snow and gettin pulled behind fourwheelers on a sled, but I don´t mis the cold one bit. I would take this heat here over Idaho winters anyday haha.
I am glad that Devin is going on a mission. That is really good. Did Taylor Walkers call come yet? I am excited to hear where he goes. I am glad Dane and Joseph are doing well. I email Dane a little bit. We email in Portuguese and talk about our missions. He sounds way good in his emails to me. What mission is Joseph in again? I know it is Mexico, but I don´t know which mission. And when does Sam leave? Does he go to the MTC in Preston, England? or to Provo? Is Nate close to getting a mission call?
Well, I hope you all have a fantastic New Year and Happy 2011!! I think I will be dealing with a lot of drunk people again that day... haha. It probably won´t be much different than any other day actually.. ha. I love you all very much and have a great week!
Love Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment