Monday, February 7, 2011

2.7.11 A little sick this week

Cool Bug
Elder Robertson and Odilon

A lot of cake at a Ward Activity


Hello

Is it weird that I have seven months already? It is so weird to me. I still remember it like yesterday driving down to Provo. I can´t really believe it has been 7 months already. I will be home before I know it at this rate... ha.

So this past week was pretty slow. I got sick on Tuesday night. I think maybe I got some food poisoning or I just got sick. I was on the toilet a lot and I had a fever of 101. So Wednesday I had to stay inside and rest. I didn´t like that at all. I wanted to be out there workin. But it woulda been hard and I probably would have pooped my pants. haha. I got better by Thursday, but my companion and everyone else in the house started feeling bad. We worked thursday and Friday, but Saturday we worked only a half day cause my comp was feeling bad and running to the bathroom a lot too. Right now we are all healthy so this coming week should be great.

We had a baptism on Saturday of Giovani. He is 15 and has great friends that introduced him to the church and us missionaries. He is a great kid and has a great future. We practically didn´t have to do anything because his friends and the Lord prepared him so nicely. We just taught him the doctrine that he pretty much knew all ready. He will be a great guy to have in the youth here. (I would have attatched a picture on the other email of him and me but I look weird... so you will have to wait till I don´t care, or till I get home.)

I didn´t get any packages when President Dias came, but he is coming here again on Thursday for Zone Conference. So, maybe then... I am sure I will get it before or on my birthday. It is weird to me that I am going to be turning 20. (just a little side note there)

How are things back home? They sound good and cold. How was the Super Bowl? Marcie emailed me and said the Packers won. I don´t really care about either team so I am not sad I missed it. No one down here cares about American football. The only sport here is soccer. it is too bad cause people here could be good at other sports. Whats goin on in the NBA and more importantly, college basketball? I will be missing march madness. It is gonnna be a tough time for me... just kidding. I will live.

I know you just sent me a package, but I made a list of things I need/want.

Pepto-bismo (last week took a lot of the bottle I have)
Germ-X
Bug spray/lotion... The kind I have is a lotion and I like it.
More pens (Zebra F-301. Elder Passarin bought one for 5 bucks so I couldn´t pass that up.) ( I think you can just buy refills and not a whole pen, if that is cheaper)
A new journal.... mine is gettin fulll.....
Liahonas/Ensigns (in English). I still don´t have the Nov. issue and I want it so bad. I don´t think we will ever get it from the mission because we got Decembers just barely and we skipped november. So maybe when ever you put a package together, just include some Liahonas.
Shoe insoles. In one pair of shoes there is hole in the insole and it hurts to wear them.
Pictures of friends... I think there is an album in my room or something that Sonja put together. And maybe you an look on my facebook and print some more off. send pics of you guys too.

That is all I can think of for now. If stuff is too expensive or whatever you can just tell me and I will look for stuff down here.

Thank you for everything family! I don´t know what I would do with out you guys in my life! I love you!!!!!!

Love ISaac

No comments:

Post a Comment