Monday, June 20, 2011

6.20.11 Crazy Days!

Hey everone!

So, i have some crazy stories now from my mission. But just to give you a little introduction to this email, everything is going good and I am happy... get ready for some drama!

So I will start way back when i got transferred to here. I havent been telling you, but one of the Elders that i live with has some kind of problem where he thinks he is the only person that matters and he won´t let anything stop him from getting what he wants. He also has a short fuse. He has a reputation for punching companions and fighting....

so the last couple of weeks, there has been a little tention going on in the house. The crazy elder is doing stupid things and the other 3 of us were getting sick of it all. Just so you know, I have just been trying to stay out of it all and just keeping my mouth shut. So last week my comp, and elder Cunha sent emails to president about the problems here and President came here yesterday to do a couple of interviews to know what is going on and what to do. Then president left to go back to Teresina the same day.

Well, the day comes to an end (or so I thought) and me and my comp go back home. We are just talkin to each other and waiting for the other two to get home. Well, 9oclock came and went, then 930, then 945... So we start to get a little worried. We knew that they were in a kind of shady area of town so, i was getting a little worried. I said, if it gets to 10, I will call president. 10 oclock showed up and they weren´t home still so me and my comp leave to go to the nearest payphone to call, (we don´t have a cellphone)

so I call president, and he said thank you and that he will call them. He called, they were on their way home and everything is good. everyone is safe, and good.

But then we all get back into the house and the crazy elder FREAKED! He tried hitting my companion but my comp stopped his arm and Elder Cunha broke everything up, and me and my comp left to go call President again. We call and President then try to go to the bishops house to let things cool down. Well, the Bishop wasn´t home and so we go back to our house to find out the Elder Cunha left by himself. Apperantly his comp tried to fight with him and almost hit him too and elder Cunha left to go find us in the street. So we found this out, talked to president again, and me and my comp went around the city looking for this elder, who was looking for us. We end up finding each other at the bishops house, he was home this time. Everyone is mad or frustrated. (us elders anyway)

So we go to the chapel, because the cell phone died, to call president again to see what we should do about the elder in the house and President just told us to go back home and that he is buying us bus tickets to go to Teresina to see what he is going to do. But none of us wanted to go back home because the elder there is goin crazy and could kill us haha. so the bishop went and calmed him down enough and then we all went inside and stayed up all night in case something happened.

President called again this morning to tell us to get all our stuff and clean the house, cause we could all be transferred, and some could be going home. (not me, don´t worry. i might just be transferred, or sent back here...we don´t know). But President bought bus tickets and the bus leaves at midnight tonight and we will travel to Teresina to be interviewed tomorrow so he can sort it all out and make a decision on what to do....

Crazy stuff. i never thought this would happen on the mission.. I am just glad that I am not in the middle of it and I hope everything will calm down here. It is crazy right now in the house.

But in other news... i dont know if i told you this, but a lady we went to visit told us that she is ready to be baptized. her husband was baptized 4 months ago, and she wasn´t ready at the time I guess, but now she is. She has already heard all the lessons and has gone to church many times. It was a great surprise to us when she told us she wants to be baptized now.

It sounds like your trip was amazing! I liked to hear and see all about it. Speaking of fireflies, there are lot of fire flies here too in Tiangua. They are really cool. I hadn´t ever seen a firefly before I got here. There in the United States, do they light up blue? here they are blue so it looks really cool when you see a feild full of them.

I got your package you sent me yesterday when President came here. I remember you mentioning something about a book by Elder Holland.. If you sent it to me, it wasn´t in this package. and also an ATM card. But there were pants, shirts, and beautiful ties....haha. And candy... thank you so much!!! Everything was much needed...

I also got another letter from Grandma Flash. I have gotten a few from her now... Please tell her thank you from me!! And Mirandas graduation annoucement came too. She looks completely different in the picture that was included haha... She looks good though!!

Well, that is about it from Brazil. I will include something next week for the reunion thing. Just put a little reminder in the next email you send, and i will think about something to say during the week. K?

Oh, I think I completely forgot that Fathers Day was last sunday... I think... I know it is sometime in June... haha. But Happy Fathers Day Dad!!! you are the best dad in the world! I love your example for me! I love you!!!

And Paige´s Birthday is comin up on sunday!! Woo! I hope you have a great day! I will be thinkin about you! I love you, Paige!

I love you all very much and I hope your week goes great!!!

Love, Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment