Monday, March 19, 2012

3.19.12 Short letter and pictures

Blog Readers - If you looked at this blog post earlier you might have noticed that there was not letter. We waited all day for a letter and one never came but pictures did. Eric checked our email at 9:00 p.m. and finally the email made it here. It was sent this afternoon but didn't arrive until late. So here is the updated blog post with letter and a few more photos.
Marie

meus queridos!

This week was very good. We had 2 baptisms in our area!!! I am very happy about that. I will send you pictures of us with Juliene and Eduardo.

To answer your questions about the release date... I am certain it is the 12th. Maybe the travel department just isn´t sure yet. Because we spent the whole day with the secrataries getting visa problems sorted out so I could go home. He told me that he already changed the flight tickets to the 12th and everything. The 12th will also be right on the transfer date. There will be a 5 week transfer coming up so that is why it got moved from the 19th to the 12th.

President Dias will get switched out in July. Just a couple of weeks after I leave. That is pretty cool that one of miranda´s friends is gettin here in August. He will like it.

There isn´t much to say these days... I feel like I have told you everything about brazil... My emails aren´t so great anymore... This week was just a normal week... but I will send you some pictures of the last couple of things that have been goin on recently.

I love you all a ton!!!

Love Isaac





bowling today for I WON!!!!
baptism... the fotagrapher caught everyone off gaurd
My favorite fruit
goiaba
the 4 elders in timon on my birthday with my cake

me and my comp on my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment