Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3.5.12 Alive and Well

Hey guys,
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I will be in Teresina tomorrow
afternoon for a leadership meeting. So that is my birthday party haha. But our
neighbor said she will make me a cake tomorrow night when I get back from
Teresina, so that will be nice. She is a very nice lady. She isn´t a member yet,
but loves the missionaries and is always helping us out. So one way or another
she is helping the Lord´s kingdom grow by keeping the missionaries happy haha.
But, while I am in Teresina, maybe I will get the package you sent... that would
be nice.

This week was normal... It was definatly better than last week.
We got out everyday. The carnaval and colds and everything was gone. So that was
great. WE have some pretty great investigators. I am excited for this area in
the next couple of weeks. It finally is picking up and we are finally breaking
through our rough patch and good things are happening. I am happy about
that.

There isn´t very much news to share from Brazil... I guess this
email will be more of one to tell you guys that I am still alive and well ha.
Thanks for the pictures of Leslie! She sure is big now. That is weird to
me. I see the pictures but I don´t believe it is here because I just have the
image of her when I left stuck in my head. But she is a cutie. Well done
Cummings family! haha. I am way excited to see the new baby too! I would give
you some portugese names for suggestions, but like the only names the girls are
called here are maria and francisca and antonia. that is seriously just about
it. sometimes they mix the names so the ladies name will be francisca maria.
that is about as creative as they get here ha. There was a baby born in the ward
on friday.. they named her Ada. That is a cool name I think. probably just cause
its different.

I am glad that everyone is doing well though. I hope that
Dad gets the job he wants. I am prayin for you. Where is your preferance to
work? Does that question make sense in english???I love you guys.

Thanks for the emails and the thoughts and prayers. you guys are the best
family!

Love isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment