Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3.27.12 Woo!

That is so awesome that the Brooke was born!! That makes me happy. I am glad she
came a little early too. I didn´t like waitin for Miles to be born haha. She
looks just like Leslie when she was born. At least from the pictures. I am
excited to see all three of my neices and nephews.

Transferrs are today, but nothing has happened yet. We will see. I might run back here to email you guys a little later because I just called the secrataries, but they weren´t in
the office yet. So, I will call them a little later to find out what all the
confusion is about the release date. I am not too worried about it, but I am
sure it would be nice for you guys to know when you can expect me to get off the
plane. And maybe by that time I will know if I am staying in Timon or not.

This week was good. Monday we went and played bowling, as you saw in the
pictures, and I ate a milkshake. I think it gave me food poisening because I got
messed up inside. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom that night. Then on
Tuesday, Sister Dias made me and Elder Sanders (he was also messed up) go to the
hospital. We had to take some taxis there and I ended up paying for them. It was
pretty pointless and a waste of money because the hospitals here are dumb.
Everyone goes for tiny problems and so you don´t get the care you need. I just
went in and told him what happened, and he gave me a perscription for like a
poweder I mix in with water to regulate my intestines or something. I think just
my peptobismo was workin just fine. So i wasted 80 reais for nothin.... haha,
but thats alright. Then we got to work normally from Wednesday on. It
was a good week.

Our investigators are kinda weird. I can´t figure them out.
There was one kid named Bruno that has just been a pain. He wants to
know a lot about the church but won´t commit to anything. My companion was kinda
gettin irriated on Saturday with him. Bruno just wasn´t accepting anything and
was just bein lazy. After the lesson we were both like, alright, we are gonna
drop him. We were frustrated. But then on sunday we were just in the middle of
Priesthood Meeting and I hear the door open and in walked Bruno by himself.. I
was way surpised and way happy. It´s weird how peoples hearts can get touched.
We went and visited him after church, and he didn´t like everything, but he
liked it alright. I donpt know if anything is going to come out of it, but I am
glad that Heavenly Father is slowly opening his heart. We also had 6
people in church... we are getting better. The best part is that there was 15
minutes left and a member calls me and my comp out. She said that a girl´s dad
was outside. So we go out there and he is talking to another member. I got there
at the end of the conversation, but he said, I need to go to a church, and I
will keep comin back here. So that was awesome and he went in and watched that
last of the sacrament meeting. We visited him and he accepted to prepare for
baptism on the 14th!!! I was happy about that.

on a side note, that lesson with
him was really weird. We were teaching and a lady walked into his back yard and
was lookin through the back door to us. She just got done usin crack... So she
was talkin and doin weird things. The neighbors threw water on her to make her
leave haha. But she was weird... So we just finished up really quickly because
it was hard to concentrate with her back there. But he accepted to be baptized
and that is what is important. I was very happy, and his daughter couldn´t stop
smiling. It was a good day.

I love yo guys so much. Have a great spring
break... or i hope your sprink break was good! I dont know when it
is.
love isaac
ps... root for kansas for me... if they didn´t lose
already

No comments:

Post a Comment