Monday, October 25, 2010

10-25-10

Hey everybody,

I had some computor problems and so now I don´t have much time to write back.

Answers to Mom´s questions... transfers are every 6 weeks. They are comin up in about 2 weeks I think. I am not losing any weight yet. I make up for the walking and sweating by eating a lot of cookies. Cookies are the only thing I can by that I don´t have to cook. I have an oven to cook on if I want, but I don´t use it. We also have a washing machine. It takes a long time, but it gets the job done. The showers are cold which is good. Even if we had hot water I would never take a hot shower here. On p-day we go and play frisbee or something for a little then go to the cyber cafe to email home. There is a little place down the street that is only a buck to use so we go there to use the internet. Then we usually go get some lunch and go walk around center and look at stuff. WE also clean our house. The weather is hot and dry for right now. In december/january is when the rain starts. We did get a little rain the other day. It rained for about 10 minutes. It has been cloudy here the last couple of days and that makes it pretty humid. I like it better than the intense sun though. I hope to send some pictures home with Elder Harris. He lives with me and he is going home on Nov. 9 so I will send some with him and he will send them to the house from the states. It will be cheaper that way and faster.

I am doing good down here. We baptized Cassio last night. It was really good. His family came and it was a good experience for them. We are teaching a guy named Fernando and he is awesome. His wife was baptized 6 years ago and he is interested. He asks the perfect questions to us to explain something. Last time we taught him the restoration and at the end he asked ´what happens to the people that die and don´t ever hear this message?´ We had already been there for a long time and so we told him we will explain the plan of salvation next time. He just seems more prepared than others to hear this message. He has the goal of getting baptized on nov. 20.

Sorry I don´t have much time. Miranda, I will write you back next week to answer your questions and things.

Dad, your birthday is this week! Happy Birthday!!!! Will you be 50? I love you so much and I just want to say thank you for helping me be on a mission. I want you to know you arent wasting your money. I am working hard and being obedient. Thank you for being such a good example to your children and everyone around you. I love yo so much and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!!

Love, Isaac

1 comment: