Monday, April 11, 2011

e ai 4.11.11

Family! How was everyone´s week? I hope it was good. This week was good. We baptized little Claudio. He is the little brother of Mariana who was baptized last week. They have a sad story. They were living with just their mom because their dad had died already. But just recently their mom died and so they had to move in with their aunt who lives in my branch here. It is sad that both parents have died, but it is also kind of a blessing in disguise because now they are both baptized and they have a lot of family around them now who are all members. It was really special to be able to teach and baptize them. The aunt gave a great testimony yesterday in church about a talk in General Conference. She talked about the talk about Tithing and how rarely will paying tithing make you rich in money, but you will always be rich in other blessings. She said that her niece and nephew moving in and being baptized were two huge blessings for paying tithing. Other than that, not much else happened. We are still teaching that family we found. They work a lot and so it is hard to find them in their house, but we are going there tonight to teach some more. I hope they progress. I really really want to baptize a complete family. I don´t really have much news... We are having interviews with President Dias this week and I am excited for that. It is always good to be around him. A lot of missionaries don´t like him, but I think he is a great president and I have seen many things to know that he is truly inspired of the Lord. Elder Donizeti just found out that his uncle died... That is sad. I don´t know what to do exactly for him. I will just have to be extra nice to him because I can´t even imagine someone dying while on the mission. It would be even harder than if you were home. I will pray for him. Maybe you guys can pray for him too. I wrote everyone a letter. I will get them in the mail either today or tomorrow. I think I should write more letters by hand... it is just hard to find time. Oh, tell Grandma Flash that I got her birthday card. I wrote a letter to her too that I will mail with the rest. The 20 dollars was still in there. Well, I don´t have much to say today... so I will end by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mindy. I hope your day today is great! turning 18 is exciting! I love you lots! I love you all very much and I hope you have a great week! Today I will send pictures to you... Love Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment