Monday, July 25, 2011

7.25.11 email chat

So today when I got Isaac's email I thought that I would send his pin number for his new bank card in hopes that he was still on the computer. Lo and behold he was still on and we were able to email back and forth for a few minutes. Here is some of the info that we exchanged.

Mom:I sent him is pin number, but I'm not going to post it on the blog:)
Isaac: thanks! I will write it down! it looks like we are on at the same time! I love ya!
Mom:I was hoping that we would be on at the same time... I love you more!
Isaac: Do you have any questions that I forgot to answer in my email??
Mom: You answered them all. Did you get the picture of Bailey? She is a cute pregnant girl.
Is this legal for you to email back and forth?
Isaac: Yes I got the picture of Bailey.. it is weird to see her pregnant. When is the baby due? i know in sept, but what day? And I think it is legall.... haha. The rules say you can email family members.. it doesn´t say how many times haha. (and elder smoot does it I know, so i think it is ok ;) )
Mom:Bailey is due the 30th of September. she is miserable in the philly heat and humidity. She vows never to be big pregnant again in the summer. At least as long as they are on the east coast. When will your new comp arrive? What happened to the other missionaries in your house. Did the crazy on get transferred?
Isaac: haha, poor bailey... I hope everything goes good for her though in these next two months. I will pray for her to not be so miserable. The crazy elder did get transferred!! i forgot to tell you that. He too will be going to são luis. An american will take his spot. it will be good to have an american in the house. My new comp will get here tomorrow sometime. i don´t remember what time so i will have to call the zone leaders again. but i am excited for the next transfer! I think it will be great!
Mom:I have loved emailing with you but I have to get my chores done and take a shower. I love you and I want you to be happy and healthy! Have a good rest of the day.
Isaac: I love you too! have a great week!

I could have gone on emailing him for a long time, but I knew he was coming close to his alloted time on the computer and I didn't want to tempt him to be disobedient. It sure was fun to know we were on the computer at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment