Monday, December 26, 2011

12.26.11 Pictures and a short note

House visitor...there are a lot of visitors in our house
Baptism of Jefferson

me and a tortise at lunch yesterdayService project
We cleaned up a backyard with machetes.
Service project group
Iguana in a tree. I want to catch one and eat it. I heard they are good.
Christmas phone call
Christmas lights in palms over a nativity
Butterfly that emerged from a cocoon in our bathroom
Tortoise
Hello!It was so great to hear from you all yesterday! I was way happy afterwards. You all sounded great. It made me excited to get home this summer! I miss you all a lot. Thank you for all of the pictures too! Leslie and Miles together are really really cute. I liked leslies hair... she looks like a Who... haha. And Mom, you look great too!! And looking at the pictures of blue.. he is fat. Haha you guys have 6 months to get him slimmed down or else l will have to do it. ha. It looks like it was a great christmas. I am excited that I will be there next year! I hope you all have a great new years this coming weekend. I love you all so much!
Have a great day.
Love Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment