Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday Pictures and more

My Birthday pictures


the entrance to the church (in case you are wondering what it looks like)

a cool bridge in the downtown area of parnaĆ­ba.


Ward activity, it was church/scripture trivia and i made it all the way to the finals. the question was who was the oldest son of Lehi. I switched the words ´oldest´ and ´youngest´ in my head and so I said Joseph instead of Laman. I got a pie in the face for it. but, at least i got second place.


More from the ward party. (i beat elder cameron in a head to head battle. Then i got to pie him in the face)


baptism of Mateus. ( i dont remember if i sent it already)

Muffins that I finally made. They were SOOOO good.

a cool picture of me in a creepy part of town.



























1 comment: