Monday, May 23, 2011

5.23.11 Transfered to Tiangua

Hey family..




Here is some news for ya... There was an emergency transfer on Thrusday and I was transferred to a new area! I am in Tianguá, Ceará!. It is a great city...but it is COLD!. I guess it wouldn´t be cold for you guys, but I am used to a lot hotter and Tianguá feel really cold to me. it is a litle bit higher up in elevation I think and there are hills all around. My new companion is Elder Andrade. He is from Sao Paulo too. He is known to be really disobedient. We will see how things go... I am a little nervous.. But i am excited to get to know this city and the people here.


There are 4 of us missionaries here together in one ward. The ward is close to spliting and it is a great change to be in a ward again instead of a branch. It was weird to have more then 5 people in Elders Quorum on Sunday.


It was pretty hard to say goodbye to people in parnaíba. I got to know a lot of people there. The hardest was Marcio, who I talked about last week. He was pretty sad too. I guess it would be hard to say goodbye to someone that helped change your life... It was also hard to say goodbye to Elder Donizeti. He was a great missionary and companion. speaking of him, he told me to tell you thanks in advance for the journal and book. he will be able to understand Engish.


Today for P-day we played soccer. i am no good, but I did score a goal! That is pretty good since the last time I ever played was for an indoor soccer team in 3rd grade. It wasn´t an easy goal either.. I had to get around one guy, and then get past the goalie. But i also got schooled more then one time. haha. it was pretty fun, but i still don´t like soccer.


I don´t have much to say today about me...


Dad, congrats on the marathon. Even though you didn´t get the time you wanted, you still finished a marathon, which I think is one of the studliest things.


i hope you have a good trip to Philly. I don´t know if it is this week or not cause i don´t know the days, but if it is... good luck. it sounds like a lot of driving. I am jealous that you are going to a cubs game. I don´t think you need to worry about wearing a cubs shirt because there are cubs fans everywhere. They will back you up.


Congrats Mindy on the singing performances! and on graduation! wish i could have been there for all of it.


I hope you all have a fantastic week and know that you are all loved by me!


Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment