Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5.9.11 Three emails

I am on at the same time as you! ha. But I don´t have much to say either... I think I will just send some pictures to show you what has been going on.

And yes you can send me proactive here in packages. I have been meaning to ask cause I imagine that this sun isn´t too good for my skin and maybe it can help. I don´´t remember the password for the site...
Anyway, here comes some pictures.

I love you very much!!! have a great week!!

Isaac

well, the computer that I am using doesn´t recognize my camera or something and my pictures don´t show up... so, I won´t be sending pictures today... sorry about that..

so I will write a little more..

It was great to hear from you all! I thought after the phone call how awesome technology is... everyone was there, but in completly different parts of the world, thanks to skype and cell phones and speaker phone. I am so happy that I was able to hear everyone! You all sound great!

I forgot to tell Paige and Bailey happy mothers day! I guess I am not used to having sisters that are mom´s yet. ha. But I hope your days were great!! You are both great mothers and your children are blessed to be a part of your families. I love you both so much!

Not much happened with investigators this week because I was doing a division with another elder in his branch because Elder Donizeti was in Teresina for a training. We were able to get 6 people in church yesterday which is really good compared to the last few weeks. We had been struggling to get people to come to church, but, for some reason we were blessed yesterday...

Well, I know that the church is true. The gospel is true and it is the ONLY path that the Lord prepared for His children to return to dwell with Him. I know that the Atonement is real. It is infinite and expands to every person who walked, is walking, or will walk this earth. I know that Christ lives. Being on a mission has strengthened my testimony 100 times. It is great to be out here. I am loving it. Even if I stay in Parnaíba for the rest of my mission, I will work hard to find those that are ready for the gospel.

I love each of you so much and I hope that you all have a fantastic week!!

Love, Isaac

Hey, I forgot to ask for things that i want to have down here if they arent too much of a problem to send. i talk alot about sports and stuff with people and they all want to see a baseball and a golf ball and an american football. also, my companion really wants to read The Great Apostasy by James E. Talmage... It is i guess on the banned book list here in Brazil so I was wondering if you could send it to me to give to him. Also, if it isnt a problem, try to find it in portuguese. He can read and understand english, so if you can´t find it in portugues then that is ok. But i imagine it would be easier to read in his own tounge. And he also was wondering if you could send him a journal like you sent me. they don´t sell fancy ones like that, just spiral notebooks and stuff. Don´t worry about sending a pump for the football if you send one cause i can fine one here. I hope that these things aren´t a problem, and if they are, dont worry about sending them. Just hide the book my comp wants just in case. Thank you so much!!!! we both really appreciate you!! I love you!!!


Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment