Monday, May 14, 2012

5.14.12

It was good to talk to you all yesterday! I love talking to you guys. I did get a little trunky afterwards, but it is passed.. mostly.
 
Thanks for you email, Mom. That was really good. I liked hearing about how the Lord has blessed you through the whole job process. That is amazing! I figured there must be some kind of miracles going on because at least when I left it was very difficult for people to get jobs. It is humbling to think of all the blessings Heavenly Fathers gives us. But all of that experience just goes to show you that He lives and that He loves us. You can´t have doubts about that now.

This week was alright as far as the work goes. The baptism we had was supposed to be on Saturday. We started fillin up the font on saturday and it only got a little water in there, then the water didn´t work anymore. I guess there was a pipe that broke and so none of the water was coming into the church. So we called everyone and cancelled the baptism and set it up for Sunday after church. We went to the church early yesterday and got a small hose and hooked it up to a..... (i forgot the word in english... spiget?) So the font was filling up very very slowly for the whole meeting. It had like 4 hours to do that, but it didn´t even get half way. The good thing is that Julia (who was baptized) is 9 years old and so she didn´t need too much water. It was very good. I love watching people get baptized. The Spirit is always strong.

That is about all the news I have that I didn´t tell you yesterday. I am blessed to have a family like you guys! I love you all so much.
 
Love Isaac
 
 
 

Elder Davis, Julia, Elton, Me. It was a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment