Monday, May 21, 2012

5.21.12

Hey guys,

It sounds like you all had some fun up there over the weekend. It is crazy that Leslie is already 2! She looks so big. But Brooke isn´t too far behind haha. She does look a little chubby. That is good though.

This week was good. We are working with a family. i don´t know if i have talked about them before but their names are João and Pedrina. They are awesome. We baptized Jefferson (their son) in December. We have been teaching the parents off and on because they sometimes progress and sometimes not. But this week we went to talk to João and he was very open this time. He really is interested in the Gospel and he knows it can make things better for him. We helped him during the week to get a testemony of the Restoration and so we really pushed him to say prayers every night so he could get an answer. Well, he finally prayed and he got an answer and he accepted baptism!! It should happen this saturday!. I am so excited. He is an awesome guy with a lot of faith. Maybe you guys could remember him in your prayers because he is such a good guy and needs all the help he can get. If you can´t say his name, you can call him John. That is the english name for João.

But this week was pretty good. Things are great here in Timon. I am likin it. Sorry I don´t have too much news this week.

Mom, I think I just want family at the airport. I think that would be the best. I miss you guys the most anyway. I will see my friends some time after i get home I am sure.

I love you guys a lot and I hope your week is great! I hope everything goes well for you mom in wrappin everything up at school. Are you going to miss teaching? I bet you will miss helpin the kids, but probably not all the politics that go with it. I think you are the best teacher though. They will miss you I am sure. It sounds like an exciting time for everyone there though. Can´t wait to join in in the craziness.

Love you guys!!
Love Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment