Monday, May 7, 2012

5.7.12 The Field is White

Family!

This week was pretty awesome. You are all wondering where I am... I stayed in Timon haha. But I got a new companion. His name is Elder Davis. He is from Minnesota. It is lookin like this will be my last companion and my last area. I wouldn´t have ever thought when I got here in November that this would be my last area haha. I have been here a long time. But that is alright. I like Timon.

The biggest news though is that Luís was baptized!!!! He is that 82 year old man i was tellin you about. I was so happy. On Tuesay it finally just clicked for him and he decided right then and there that he would be baptized and that he wouldn´t change his mind. I even asked him what he would do if his preacher dude came and talked to him about it and he said that he wouldn´t even talk to him! haha. He also said that he was going to go to his old church and announce to them that he was leaving and going to be baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ. Luís is one of my favorite investigators that I have taught so far.

Poliana was also baptized, along with Jacqueline. Those two are amazing. They were just prepared thanks to members. We just had to go and basically just invite them to be baptized. They are awesome. I am excited for them.

I am getting excited to talk with you guys on Mother´s day!. It will be the same deal as christmas I guess. I will go to the church and you can call me there. I think your church is in the morning now... so I think you can call me at 4:00 pm my time. I will check my email very quickly on Saturday just to see if there is a problem. The number to the church is this:

086-3212-1051

That is the city code (086) and phone number. And you guys are pro´s at callin brazil now so i am sure you know what to do.

Dad, I do know Elder Wells. He is my friend ha. He was in my district when i was with Elder Melo... my second companion. he is the one that gave me a lot of troubles haha. So elder Wells and I always talked to get all the stress out haha.

Going to Lovell days sounds good to me. That would be awesome to see everyone again!

but I hope you all have a great week! I love you guys!

Love Isaac
 
 
 Daniel (member from a ward in Teresina) Luís, Poliana, Me, Jacqueline, Elder Davis
 Elder Sanders Elder Thomé Prycyelle, Bruna Angeliny (our baptism) elder Cruz and me

And the back yard of Timon.
The great city of Timon

No comments:

Post a Comment